It’s not Monday but I can still be random. And, it’s raining as I write this! But I still can’t find my umbrella; I must have left it at home.
1) We have internet in my lovely home! Yay!
2) I started teacher assisting on Tuesdays and all I can say is that I love it. This is what I was born to do. I once saw a “Ravatar” on Ravelry that was a picture of Professor McGonagall from the Harry Potter movies that had the words “And gladly teach” imposed over her. I get it. I so totally get it now. I am supposed to be teaching. The kids are lovely, really genuinely lovely. My Cooperating Teacher is beyond wonderful. And life is good, very good.
3) God is good. All the time. There is no rhyme or reason to me saying this other than the simple truth of the statement. He is very good to us and he has blessed me wonderfully.
4) I finished my socks on Tuesday. I think they’re lovely. And I wore them yesterday. They really are lovely.
5) I’m knitting a sweater for me and a doll sweater for Show, Tell, and Sell. Both are progressing well. And I’ll show you pictures when they’re done.
6) I promise more updates about teaching as they come.