Reasons why I think I may be going slightly nuts.
1) I lost my water bottle today. I just bought it two months ago to replace one that had previously broken. And I liked it. A lot. But now it’s gone. And I’m not worried. I’m too tired to care. Plus, Target has the same water bottle on sale this week.
2) I have a cold. It will probably stick around until April. Because this is an annual event, it doesn’t phase me anymore.
3). Just look at the way I wrote that. I think that says I’ve finally lost it.
4) My need to correct other people’s grammar is getting out of control.
5) I really wish I was in Pittsburgh right now. My heart is there. My body is here. We have a problem.
6) I don’t know where I’m student-teaching come January. I know what sections of what classes I’m supposed to be in at GVSU. But I don’t have my placement yet. Maybe that will come tomorrow.
7) I really want purple daisies.
8) I need a nap. I have class tonight. I’ll just eat some sugar before I leave. That’ll work, right?
9) There seems to be some sort of direct correlation between my lack of sleep and my logical fallacies.
10) Is it Christmas yet?