- I’m not going to Pittsburgh. I’m trying to be okay with that.
- I really like “For the Beauty of the Earth.” I think it is one of the most beautiful hymns…and it turns into “As with Gladness Men of Old” at Christmastime.
- I really like The Body Shop. For one thing, in the past week, I’ve gotten some amazing deals from them ($50 worth of product for $20 and $40 of product for $7) but I’m also constantly impressed by their service, their products, and their commitment to making a difference in the world. (And when I say these things, I speak as a disgruntled and jaded former employee of one of the Body Shop’s biggest American competitors…who shall remain nameless.)
- I feel like Bilbo Baggins these days. I need an adventure. I want to see mountains again, Gandalf, mountains. (And I do feel like butter scraped over too much bread.)
- Whoever invented the “rice-pack” was a genius. But I really want my neck/spine to stop hurting.
- I love my mommy.