- This is my 100th post on this blog. You should comment.
- This is spirit week at my school. The theme for Homecoming this year is “Chargers and the Chocolate Factory,” so the kids have had Willy Wonka themed outfits all week. Today was “Dress like little kid” day. This meant that I spent the day teaching sixteen-year-olds in footie pajamas. I tried not to judge them.
- I told my students today that “I’m standing here solidly on my own two hands going crazy.” Their response? “Uh, Miss H, you’re standing on your feet.” I rolled my eyes and did not tell them to go watch one of my favorite movies of all time.
- I need to grade at least nine papers tonight. Woot.
- I’m drinking hazelnut black tea from a Jane Austen mug from this Etsy shop. Never be afraid to buy me Christmas or birthday gifts from there. Never.
- I’m watching New Girl on Hulu. I likey.
- My Northanger Abbey-inspired shawl/wrap is about half done. Hopefully, it’ll be done by the end of the weekend and I’ll have pictures to post.
- This is my 100th post. You should comment.