So I have to sum up my week for you in five (relatively) quick points.
- I’m officially sick. In fact, I’m so sick that I actually didn’t even go into school today. Yesterday morning, Momsy and I bantered back and forth about whether or not I should go in. And basically what she told me was this: If you go in today (Thursday), then you have to stay home tomorrow. So Mr. O and I talked and we agreed that I was staying home today. I’m doing better, but the family went out to dinner tonight and I totally shot my voice back to crap. So now I get to spend another day trying to recuperate.
- We went out to dinner tonight as a last hurrah before the brother moves to Arizona. My brother got a job in Phoenix earlier this week and is moving on Monday. So while I’m thrilled for him, I’ll miss him since we won’t have him for Thanksgiving this year.
- And that’ll make what will already be a rough Thanksgiving rougher. It was already going to be the first Thanksgiving without my Grandpa (Momsy’s dad) but now it’ll also be a Thanksgiving without Greggles.
- NaKniSweMo Update: The Brennan cardigan is now 60% done. That means that I have one sleeve, the whole back, and one front done. And I’ve started the other front. I could have this thing done by Thanksgiving. Maybe.
- Next week, my Visionary Lit kids and I are watching The Dark Knight in class Wed-Fri. I am so excited for this. I can’t wait to see how they connect it to The Fountainhead and how this all works out for all of us.