Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
In honor of American Thanksgiving, here’s a quick list of ten things for which I am grateful this year. This past year has been a very blessed year, and I am grateful for so much.
- A loving family
- A warm house with all the necessary amenities
- A car that works
- A job…and not only that, but a job where I am allowed (and encouraged) to talk about my faith
- Some of the best friends a girl could ask for
- Living in a country where we have the freedom to choose our leaders and freedom to choose our religion
- A church community that loves and supports me
- Supportive coworkers
- Yarn…to keep me sane
- All of you who take the time to read my ramblings
There are many more things for which I am grateful, but that’s a quick list. I am blessed in so many ways, and I am so grateful for all my blessings.
Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!