At the beginning of the year, I gave myself 13 goals for the year 2013. And now, I’m going to write my year-end goal update post.
- To knit each of the patterns I receive in the Tanis Fiber Arts Year in Colour Club-not done; I’ve used all but one of the yarns and that one will get used (with its appropriate pattern) at some point this winter; I just couldn’t get the November pattern in AND meet my holiday knitting goals
- To read Henry James’ Portrait of a Lady-Done and loved
- To read Jesus of Nazareth: The Infancy Narratives-Done
- To become a better cook-I think so, but that’s just me.
- To knit the Hunter Street Cowl, the Royale pullover, the Water Street Cardigan, and the Chatelaine cardigan-Yes to the first three; no to Chatelaine, that will probably happen next year.
- To take a fun and exciting trip this summer-I went to Washington D.C. over the summer, and it was wonderful.
- To get some sewing done-probably over the summer-I haven’t sewn in months. Maybe next summer? I have fabric and a pattern picked out.
- To get my own place-Done.
- To do something truly memorable and delightful to celebrate my quarter-century in July-I went out for drinks with a few friends and I was in D.C. on my birthday.
- To knit socks for myself-I made one pair. but I have plans/aspirations ot make more.
- To go somewhere I’ve never been before-I went to Erie, PA in October. It was amazing, and I really want to go back.
- To develop a more regular exercise regime-I still need to work on this. More on this in my 2014 goals…
- To do something that scares me.-I was one of four adults who took ~70 seventh graders to a movie theater to see a movie in IMAX. That was plenty scary for me.