This is the fourth year that I’ve done this. That in and of itself is a little scary to me. In past years, I’ve linked up to the previous years’ posts, but tonight I’m tired and lazy, so if you want to go read my previous posts from previous years, go search for them on my blog. You’re smart people.
Anyway…on with the show…
- I want to have an amazing adventure.
- I want to do something involving the alphabet for my twenty-sixth birthday this summer because I’m an English teacher, I like the alphabet, and there are twenty-six letters in the alphabet. (I also want to meet Rick Porcello on my birthday, but I don’t think that will actually happen.)
- I want to read Madame Bovary.
- I want to read Dark Night of the Soul.
- I want to finish reading Wolf Hall. (I really want to do this by June.)
- I want to make Katie a sweater for her birthday.
- I really want to make myself two pairs of socks.
- I want to make at least five things that are on my “Things I want to make” Pinterest board.
- I want to make better use of my Pinterest Recipes board.
- I want to finish that sewing project that I left at my parents’ house when I move out.
- I want to make at least three things out of my Downton Abbey cookbook.
- I want to be a better friend, sister, and daughter.
- I want to avoid spending money on yarn for any reason whatsoever (other than Katie’s birthday sweater) until my birthday.
- I want to smile and laugh more because my seniors tell me that I look sad too much.