About two years ago, I wrote a post that was titled “Accountability,” and in it I talked about my crafting goals for my first year of teaching. (You can go hunt it down if you’d like. I’ll sit here and wait while you go look for it.)
1. Finish Katie’s sweater ASAP. (I did this…and I mailed her the sweater…and she received it. So I scribbled it out on the list.)
2. Finish A’s blanket by 8/25. I’m working on that. See?
3. Finish J’s blanket by 9/19 . I’m working on that. You can’t see pictures of that yet.
4. Sea grass tank ASAP…I’ll get there when I get there.
5. Midnight pullover ASAP…see previous comment.
6. Alleghany Morning by Thanksgiving…I’m sure it’ll happen. (Fingers crossed!)
7. Laramidia in stained glass
8. Ultravioleta by late October
9. White cowlneck sweater by Christmas
10. Light pink folded by Christmas-or late January
11. Evelyn cowl to publication by Easter
12. Bold move by April
– Make dad a scarf for Christmas. –> Use stash yarn
-Use slate and ballet slipper. (This has no relation to the previous note.)
So, dear readers, this is what you SHOULD expect to see coming (on and) off my needles over the next several months. If it’s not happening, yell at me.
And now, before I leave, here’s the cookie cake that one of my coworkers and I got Insomnia Cookie to make us for Harry Potter’s 34th birthday.