I’ve come to the conclusion that fall is probably my favorite season. So I’m making myself a fall 2014 to-do list. I’m posting it here, and I’ll be updating it periodically on my blog and occasionally on my instagram feed.
- Visit Grand Rapids.
- Apple picking
- Make a homemade apple pie
- Pumpkin ale
- Long walks
- Cozy scarves and cowls…maybe at least one that I made?
- Boots and jeans
- Caramel apples
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin spice lattes
- Photoshoot in a leaf pile…maybe for a new design?
- Fall cookies
- A nature walk with the camera
- Make a sweater in November (National Sweater Month)
So that’s my fall 2014 bucket list thus far. What should I add? What’s on yours?