This is the fifth year that I’ve done this. Last year, I called that scary; I don’t even know what to call this year. Doing something for five years feels a little weird. It’s like point-blank admitting that I am an adult.
But anyway, here’s the 2015 list.
- Accept that I am an adult.
- Read The Dark Night of the Soul.
- Knit one sweater per month.
- Knit more socks. I have long forgotten how much I love hand-knit socks, but I remember this now.
- I really want to knit Jenny a sweater. (This will be one of my sweaters of the month.)
- I want to try cooking out of my Downton Abbey cookbook.
- I want to find a way to blog more consistently. Look out for more book reviews.
- I want to read the books that are sitting on my bookshelf unread.
- I want to live my life more joyfully.
- I want to go to at least four Tigers games this summer. I went to four regular season games and one playoff game this past season, and I’d like to do the same this year.
- I want to go to grad school. This one is kind of a joke because this year the pipe dream is finally becoming real. I’m going to grad school, and that’s super exciting for me.
- I want to read The Spirit of the Liturgy. Liturgy is becoming more and more important to me, and I want to learn more about it.
- I want to send 2015 working on loving people. I want to spend time with my friends and family making sure that they know that they are loved.
- I want to grow a plant and keep it alive.
- I want to donate my hair to charity. I’m planning on doing this either in April or June.