It is currently zero degrees Fahrenheit outside. And I’m vaguely crabby about this. So lest people think that I’m a perpetual grump, I’ve compiled a list of five things that are making me happy on this first Friday of Lent.
1. This video. There has never been a time when this hasn’t made me happy.
2. Last night, the Tigers’ coaching staff serenaded Justin Verlander at dinner, and he posted a recording on his Instagram account.
3. This recipe. I adore it. I mean, okay, I tamper with it, but I love it.
4. I might be doing this today.
5. I have a mug of tea sitting next to me.