- The successful conclusion of my first week teaching in a new school: I’m teaching in a school that is new to me this year, and I love it there thus far.
- Fall weather: Fall is my favorite season, and we’re currently enjoying some fall weather this weekend. I know it’s not here for good yet, but I love the taste of it. I can’t wait for real fall.
- Friends who support me in my faith: This ranges from praying for me to making plans with me such that I can go to Byzantine liturgy on Sundays or understanding that if I ever get married and have a family, I want to raise them in the Byzantine Catholic Church and with charismatic prayer even if that desire means that I’ll never get married.
- Supportive girl friends: I love having friends that I can talk to about anything-work, faith, grad school, stress…
- Coffee: My personal elixir of life
- I’m getting a (new to me) Kitchen Aid mixer next month: I really want a KitchenAid, and I’m thrilled that I don’t have to wait until I get married to get one.
- A warm home on cold nights