- 1½ cups flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (If you use vanilla milk, you might want to leave out the vanilla extract.)
- ¼ cup raspberry yogurt (I used coconut based yogurt.)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP canola/vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x5in loaf pan.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- One at a time, stir in the egg, the milk, the oil, and the yogurt.
- When the batter is completely mixed, pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Put in the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.